Preventive actions - COVID-19
Out of concern for the safety of our employees and health of patients, the Management Board of Biofarm has decided to introduce various preventive measures designed to minimize the risk of spreading SARS-CoV-2 virus.
We care deeply about the safety of our employees, therefore, the Management Board decided to withhold all meetings with external companies, training sessions, conferences and business trips, as well as visits of our sales representatives to medical centres or pharmacies.
In parallel, we have introduced a number of preventive measures and educational activities, including:
- regularly informing our team about the necessity to maintain proper hygiene and disinfecting hands with alcohol-based antibacterial liquid available at the company's headquarters
- introduction of home office work mode for the majority of office employees
- controlling body temperature of all people entering the company premises
- frequent decontamination of door handles, elevators and other sensitive elements
- limiting internal meetings to the essential minimum
- introduction of additional safety protocols during internal meetings
- introduction of additional safety protocols for production and warehouse employees.
Simultaneously, we remind our employees about responsible and careful behaviour not only during work, but also in leisure time as in this difficult period it is especially important to follow the recommendations issued by the Ministry of Health and World Health Organisation.